MFA Policy for the Processing of Data Governed by the GDPR
We at MFA are committed to protect your privacy. This privacy notice describes how we
collect and use personal information about you, in accordance with the General Data
Protection Regulation (GDPR).
What we store and process
services offered by MFA to our members we may collect, process or handle personal data
on behalf of our members.
3. We may process your personal data including; your contact details, areas of
engineering interest etc. in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation
4. We process personal information for certain legitimate interest business purposes,
which includes where the processing enables us to exchange, modify, personalise or
otherwise improve our services and / or communications.
5. We will not retain personal data that we process for any specific purpose for any longer
than is necessary.
How we secure it
6. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers.
7. MFA requires that the people it authorizes to process Personal Data are under
appropriate obligations of confidentiality.
8. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal
data from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. We ensure that the people authorized to
process personal data are under appropriate obligations of confidentiality.
9. We will only disclose your personal information to third parties without your consent if
we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any
We will not mail anyone who has asked not to be contacted, asked to be unsubscribed
from a list, or opted-out in any other way. When we receive someone’s business contacts,
we will only add them to one of our mailing lists, when appropriate. We will give opt out
opportunities in our mailings.
The member’s rights
10. We cooperate with the reasonable requests of our members to help them fulfil their
obligations under the GDPR to respond to requests by data subjects to access, modify,
rectify, or remove their personal data.
11. You are free to explore our websites without providing any personal data about
12. You may unsubscribe from our marketing communications by clicking on the
“unsubscribe” link located on the bottom of our e-mails.
13. At the termination of a member’s relationship with MFA, we will delete or return all
personal data, unless we are permitted to retain it or is otherwise required to retain it.
14. In the event of a personal data breach under the GDPR, we will notify our members
concerned without undue delay after becoming aware of the breach.
15. Our website provides links to other websites. We do not control, and are not
responsible for, the content or practices of these other websites. We accept no
responsibility whatsoever for these websites or their content.